I cannot believe that the second month of the year has already come to an end. Here are some highlights from my month.
1. I am so obsessed with this t-shirt that Luxury Fashion SA sent me
2. Caramel tea and cupcakes with the Miss Veet SA finalists. The winner will be announced on the 12th of March and I will be sure to tell you who has won.
3. Graham Moore who won for his writing on The Imitation Game gave one of the most beautiful, touching speeches at the Oscars this year. I really hope that it inspires people as much as it inspired me.
4. Zakiyya from Loubi Lovers and I have developed a tradition of taking shoe photos at every event we attend together. This is from the Dune London event at the Four Seasons.
5. This is the outfit that I wore for the Dune London event. It was on a Friday so I went with an abaya.
Valentine’s Day was very relaxed for me but still lots of fun
6. The lovely people at Edgars sent me these divine cookies which (of course) did not last long.
7. Some pretty Valentine’s Day inspired pieces.
8. Picnicking in the gardens. The bread and mayonnaise were homemade (YUM!)
9. A much needed Mocha Break at Vida E Caffe
10. Nude pumps, vintage snakeskin and Burberry silk for a River Island event.
11. River Island spoils and my vintage snakeskin (It was my Mom’s, she got it in the 90s)
12. Star Trek actor Leonard Nimoy passed away on the 27th. He was so wise and touched the lives of so many fans.’
13. Celebrating the Lunar Chinese New Year with style.
I hope you all had a fantastic February and I wish you all the very best for March!
You can follow me on Instagram – ladyzaa
I am also on SnapChat where you can follow my story and get realtime updates – PrincessOfJozi
Until next time
Love and sparkles